- ADVANCE-IMPACT Management Chart (July 14, 2023)
- Office of Faculty Affairs: https://faculty.gsu.edu
- Executive Leadership Academy for Women (ELAW): https://aofw.gsu.edu/elaw/
- Leadership for the Advancement of Women Faculty (LAWF) Program: https://aofw.gsu.edu/womenfacultyleadership/
- WomenLead: https://robinson.gsu.edu/womenlead/
- Faculty affairs in the College of Arts & Sciences: https://cas.gsu.edu/faculty-and-staff/faculty-affairs/
- Andrew Young School of Policy Studies: https://aysps.gsu.edu/faculty/
- Institute for Biomedical Sciences: https://biomedical.gsu.edu/faculty/
- Robinson College of Business: https://robinson.gsu.edu/faculty-research/
- Georgia State University is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). NCFDD is an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community for over 83,000 faculty, post-docs, and grad students, dedicated to supporting academics in making successful transitions throughout their careers. The organization offers workshops, professional development training, and intensive mentorship programs that provide concrete, empirically tested strategies for increasing productivity, and pays special attention to the challenges faced by underrepresented faculty. All Georgia State faculty are eligible to register for access to NCFDD resources at no charge. Click here for sign up instructions at the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- The HERS Leadership Institute is a transformational, leadership development program for women in higher education, founded to fill leadership pipelines across the United States with dynamic women, each capable of ushering their respective institutions into a more inclusive and equitable future.
- Executive Leadership in Academic Technology, Engineering and Science (ELATES at Drexel®), is a national leadership development program designed to advance senior women faculty in academic engineering, computer science, and other STEM fields into effective institutional leadership roles within their schools and universities.