For COACHE Cycle 1, 2019-2022
To provide a visual comparison of response rates between colleges/schools/institutes as well as against the university average from the first COACHE cycle survey in 2019, a bar chart with each unit’s rate and the university average is located below.
The red vertical dotted line represents the university average response rate of 54%.
Click on the image to expand. A list of rates is located in plain text below the image.
Response Rate List
- College of Arts and Sciences: 52%
- Institute for Biomedical Sciences: 44%
- J. Mack Robinson College of Business: 45%
- College of Education & Human Development: 64%
- College of Law: 68%
- Byrdine F. Lewis College of Nursing and Health Professions: 58%
- Andrew Young School of Policy Studies: 56%
- School of Public Health: 50%
- College of the Arts: 49%
- Perimeter College: 56%
- UNIVERSITY AVERAGE: 54%